Are you looking for the best cheap Stratocaster for your next guitar project? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
In this blog post, we will list 8 of the best budget-friendly Stratocasters on the market. We’ll also provide some tips on how to find the best deal possible.
So whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, read on for the best cheap Stratocasters money can buy!
8 Best Cheap Stratocasters
|1||Squier Bullet Strat HT||See On Amazon|
|2||Yamaha Pacifica Series PAC012DLX||See On Amazon|
|3||Monoprice Cali Classic Electric Guitar||See On Amazon|
|4||Squier by Fender Affinity Stratocaster||See On Amazon|
|5||Ibanez 6 String Solid-Body||See On Amazon|
|6||Stagg SES50M-BK Vintage Style||See On Amazon|
|7||Rollins ROL-942S Leo Electric Guitar||See On Amazon|
|8||EASTROCK 39 inch Full-Size Stratocaster||See On Amazon|
List of the Best Cheapest Stratocaster
1. Squier Bullet Strat HT
Squier’s Bullet Strat HT is a 100% designed by Fender guitar that delivers the classic Strat sound, style, and feel. It features a single-coil Stratocaster neck and middle pickups, along with a humbucking bridge pickup, for an incredibly versatile tone.
Moreover, the thin and lightweight body makes it easy to take with you wherever you go, while the hardtail bridge provides stable tuning and great sustain. Control knobs are white plastic for an easy-to-use interface, and the satin neck finish feels great in your hands.
- The Squier Bullet Strat HT is perfect for beginner guitarists. It has an alder body, maple neck, and rosewood fingerboard, making it lightweight and easy to play. The 3-tone sunburst finish is beautiful and will look great on stage or in your bedroom.
- Also, the single-coil pickups on the Squier Bullet Strat HT produce a wide range of sounds, making it perfect for any genre of music. Whether you’re playing country, blues, metal, or anything in between, this guitar can do it all.
- It is also great for learning how to tune your guitar. With its rosewood fingerboard and maple neck, it’s easy to keep your hand in place while you’re tuning.
- The hardtail bridge provides excellent sustain and tuning stability.
2. Yamaha Pacifica Series PAC012DLX
The Yamaha Pacifica Series PAC012DLX Electric Guitar in Old Violin Sunburst finish is perfect for the beginner or experienced player. It offers an Agathis body, maple bolt-on neck, snorkeling fingerboard, and vintage tremolo.
Best of all, the 5 position switch offers a variety of sounds to choose from, and the tone of voice is commercial.
- It offers a solid body electric guitar with an alder body and maple neck. It features 2 single-coil pickups and a rosewood fingerboard.
- It is available in a 3-tone sunburst.
- It has a rosewood fingerboard for smooth playing.
- It has a maple neck for stability and tone.
3. Monoprice Cali Classic Electric Guitar
The Monoprice Cali Classic Electric Guitar – White, 6 Strings, Double-Cutaway Solid is perfect for beginners and players that need practice or a backup axe. It offers easy-to-play, “fast” satin necks and quiet, full-sounding pickups.
In addition, the Cali Classic also boasts industry-standard features and sizes, just like the big-name guitar companies, but at a fraction of the price.
- It has an alder body and maple neck, with a rosewood fingerboard and 22 frets. The double-cutaway design makes it easy to reach all the strings, and the 3-tone sunburst finish looks great.
- The maple neck and rosewood fingerboard provide a smooth playing experience, while the die-cast tuners keep your guitar in tune no matter how hard you rock out.
4. Squier by Fender Affinity Stratocaster
The Squier Affinity Stratocaster is an outstanding choice for beginners looking to take advantage of Fender’s long history of making great guitars. The Affinity Stratocaster features a comfortable “C”-shaped neck and high-quality tone that will make it easy to get your start on the right note!
Besides, the guitar’s body and all hardware are made from lightweight materials, which helps reduce fatigue during those marathon practice sessions. The three single-coil pickups offer plenty of variety in tone, so you’ll always sound good no matter what music you’re playing.
- The Squier Affinity Stratocaster has a comfortable “C”-shaped neck and high-quality tone.
- It comes with three single-coil pickups, which offer plenty of variety in tone.
- The guitar’s body and all hardware are made from lightweight materials.
- The Affinity Stratocaster also comes with a gig bag, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
5. Ibanez 6 String Solid-Body
Ibanez’s GRGM21MMPL is a six-string electric guitar with a slim, fast Maple neck. The compact 22. 2″ scale and Infinity R pickups provide the tone of voice for modern rockers who want to make their mark with heavy riffs and searing leads.
The GRGM21MMPL features an Ibanez Quantum humbucking pickup in the bridge position and an Infinity R in the neck position for high output that delivers distortion-free sustain even at high volume levels.
- It comes with an Ibanez Quantum humbucking pickup in the bridge position and an Infinity R in the neck position for high output.
- The guitar has a slim, fast Maple neck.
- The compact 22. scale and Infinity R pickups provide the tone of voice for modern rockers who want to make their mark with heavy riffs and searing leads.
6. Stagg SES50M-BK Vintage Style
The Stagg SES50M-BK Vintage Style Electric Guitar with Solid Alder Body – Black is a great choice for beginner guitarists. It has a solid alder body, bolt-on maple neck, and maple fingerboard with 21 frets. It also features 3 single-coil pickups and D’Addario strings.
- Solid Alder Body-Solid alder body with a bolt-on maple neck.
- Bolt-on Maple Neck – Bolt-on maple neck with maple fingerboard and 21 frets.
- Maple Fingerboard with 21 Frets – Maple fingerboard with 21 frets.
- 3 Single Coil Pickups – 3 single-coil pickups.
7. Rollins ROL-942S Leo Electric Guitar
The Leo is a fun, affordable guitar that is perfect for beginners and experienced players alike. The Leo has a bolt-on neck with 22 frets on a rosewood fingerboard, which provides easy playability and a great tone.
It comes equipped with 3 height adjustable single-coil pickups, 2 volume controls (one for each pickup), 1 tone control (for the bridge pickup), and a 5 position switch for all of your tonal options.
- Alder is a lightweight wood that provides the good resonance and sustains. It has a mellow tone and is often used for solid-body guitars.
- Maple necks are strong and sturdy and provide good stability and a tight fit. They also have a bright tone with plenty of sustain.
- Maple is a hardwood that produces a bright, articulate sound. The fretboard has an easy-to-read inlay and offers smooth playability.
- Single coil pickups deliver a clear, bright sound with plenty of sustain.
8. EASTROCK 39 inch Full-Size Stratocaster
This full-size Stratocaster electric guitar kit is perfect for beginner guitarists. It has an all-wood construction, with high-quality materials including a premium ebony fingerboard, Canadian maple neck, and solid basswood body.
Also, the S-S-H pickups are perfect for a Texas blues/rock sound, and the pickup selector switch, volume knob, and two different tone knobs let you customize your sound. Comes with a 10w amplifier, bag, strap, picks, and more.
- S-S-H pickups – 39″ electric guitar is an Ideal electric guitar kit for children and adults who like guitar, S-S-H pickups are perfect for a Texas blues/rock sound.
- Made an all-wood construction, High-Quality Materials Including Premium ebony Fingerboard, Canadian Maple Neck, Solid basswood body, S-S-H pickups, steel strings, and a glossy smooth finish.
- Customize your Sound -The electric guitar features a pickup selector switch, a volume knob, and two different tone knobs.
Conclusion: Best Cheap Stratocaster
In the end, it really depends on what you’re looking for in a Stratocaster. If you want the best possible sound, then you’ll want to spend more money on a higher-end model.
However, if you’re starting out or are on a budget, then any of these eight cheap Stratocasters will do the trick.
Just remember to restring them with good quality strings and to keep them clean and polished, and you’ll be good to go.
Meanwhile, you can also check out 10 Best Guitars for Corridos: How to Find the Perfect One and 10 Best Guitar for Death Metal: How to Choose the Right One.
Frequently Ask Questions
Are cheap Stratocasters good?
There is a lot of debate on whether or not cheap Stratocasters are good. Some people say that they’re just as good as their more expensive counterparts, while others claim that they’re not worth the money. Ultimately, it really depends on your personal preferences and what you’re looking for in a guitar.
What is the least expensive Fender Stratocaster?
The Fender Player Stratocaster is the current best cheap option from the iconic guitar company, and it’s a great choice for anyone looking for an affordable instrument that still has all of the features and tone that made the Stratocaster famous.
What are the best Stratocaster copies?
There are many great Stratocaster copies out there, but here are eight of the best cheap Stratocasters for your next guitar project.
Squier by Fender Affinity Stratocaster HSS Pack: This budget-friendly option from Squier is perfect for beginners or those looking for a backup guitar. It comes with a humbucker in the bridge position for added power and punch.
Are cheap Fender guitars good?
This is a question that gets asked a lot, and the answer is… it depends. There are some cheap Fender guitars that are great, and there are some that are not so great. It really depends on what you’re looking for in a guitar, and how much you’re willing to spend.
What is the best cheap Stratocaster copy?
This is a question that beginner and intermediate guitarists alike often ask. And the answer, unfortunately, is not always simple. There are a lot of different factors that go into choosing the best Stratocaster copy for you.
You can also check out 8 Best Guitars for Grunge: The Ultimate List and 5 Best Humbucker For Stratocaster: The Ins And Outs.