Looking for a way to make your karaoke party more fun? Check out our list of the 55+ funny karaoke songs ever! These tunes will have you and your friends laughing all night long. From funny covers to parody songs, we’ve got everything you need to make your karaoke party a blast.
So grab a microphone and get ready to laugh your head off!
- List of the Best Funny Karaoke Songs
- 1. White & Nerdy (Weird Al Yankovic)
- 2. I’m on a Boat (The Lonely Island ft. T-Pain)
- 3. Purple People Eater (Sheb Wooley)
- 4. Drop It Like It’s Hot (Snoop Dogg)
- 5. I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston)
- 6. Baby Got Back (Sir Mix-A-Lot)
- 7. I’m Too Sexy (Right Said Fred)
- 8. Baby Got Back (Sir Mix-A-Lot)
- 9. Never Gonna Give You Up (Rick Astley)
- 10. Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
- 11. Africa (Toto)
- 12. Don’t Stop Believin’ (Journey)
- 13. All Star (Smash Mouth)
- 14. It’s Gonna Be Me (NSYNC)
- 15. I Want It That Way (Backstreet Boys)
- 16. Stacy’s Mom (Fountains of Wayne)
- 17. Let’s Dance (David Bowie)
- 18. Teenage Dirtbag (Wheatus)
- 19. Shallow (Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper)
- 20. Hollaback Girl (Gwen Stefani)
- 21. Good as Hell (Lizzo)
- 22. Hit Me Baby One More Time (Britney Spears)
- 23. Wannabe (The Spice Girls)
- 24. Mr. Brightside (The Killers)
- 25. Constipated (Weird Al Yankovic)
- 26. Mambo No. 5 (Lou Bega)
- 27. Sweet Caroline (Neil Diamond)
- 28. Sk8ter Boi (Avril Lavigne)
- 29. Let It Go (Idina Menzel | Frozen)
- 30. The Llama Song (GoNoodle and Moose Tube)
- 31. Dance Monkey (Tones and I)
- 32. Girls Just Want to Have Fun (Cindi Lauper)
- 33. Dancing Queen (Abba)
- 34. Lazy Sunday (The Lonely Island)
- 35. Amish Paradise (Weird Al Yankovic)
- 36. Whip It (Devo)
- 37. Say My Name (Destiny’s Child)
- 38. This Is How We Do It (Montell Jordan)
- 39. Tubthumping (Chumbawamba)
- 40. All the Small Things (Blink-182)
- 41. Life is a Highway (Rascal Flatts)
- 42. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer (Elmo; Patsy)
- 43. Party in the USA (Miley Cyrus)
- 44. You Oughta Know (Alanis Morissette)
- 45. The Real Slim Shady (Eminem)
- 46. No Scrubs (TLC)
- 47. Since U Been Gone (Kelly Clarkson)
- 48. Sweet Dreams Are Made of This (Eurythmics)
- 49. Wagon Wheel (Darius Rucker)
- 50. Rehab (Amy Winehouse)
- 51. Jenny (Tommy Tutone)
- 52. YMCA (Village People)
- 53. Call Me Maybe (Carly Rae Jepsen)
- 54. Old Town Road (Lil Nas X)
- 55. Islands in the Stream (Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton)
- 56. Ice, Ice Baby (Vanilla Ice)
- 57. Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus)
- 58. Creep (Radiohead)
- 59. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go (Wham!)
- Conclusion: Funny Karaoke Songs
- Frequently Ask Questions
List of the Best Funny Karaoke Songs
1. White & Nerdy (Weird Al Yankovic)
This parody of Chamillionaire’s “Ridin’ Dirty” is funny and clever. Weird Al Yankovic’s funny lyrics and nerdy persona make it a perfect choice for karaoke night.
2. I’m on a Boat (The Lonely Island ft. T-Pain)
This funny karaoke song from The Lonely Island is sure to get a laugh out of your friends. T-Pain’s hilarious auto-tuned vocals and the funny lyrics make it a perfect choice for karaoke night.
3. Purple People Eater (Sheb Wooley)
This song is ideal and one of the best funny karaoke songs for either a humorous or a Halloween party, if you will. It’s a hard tongue-twister with all the “p” noises, but it’s a lot of fun to sing along to.
4. Drop It Like It’s Hot (Snoop Dogg)
This song is hilarious, and Snoop Dogg’s rap is full of funny one-liners. If you want to get the party started, this is the perfect song to choose.
5. I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston)
You may not expect a ballad like “I Will Always Love You” to be funny, but Whitney Houston’s version is absolutely hilarious. Her powerful voice and dramatic delivery make it a perfect choice for karaoke night.
6. Baby Got Back (Sir Mix-A-Lot)
This classic rap song is always a hit at karaoke parties. Sir Mix-A-Lot’s funny lyrics and catchy beat make it a perfect choice for anyone looking to have a good time.
7. I’m Too Sexy (Right Said Fred)
This campy 90s pop song is guaranteed to get a laugh out of your friends. Right Said Fred’s funny lyrics and over-the-top delivery make it a perfect choice for karaoke night.
8. Baby Got Back (Sir Mix-A-Lot)
It’s also nice if you can sing this karaoke choice with its quirky music video. The most famous karaoke song is Baby Got Back, which, as the name implies, focuses on the posterior end of things.
9. Never Gonna Give You Up (Rick Astley)
It’s been a favorite of mine ever since the internet re-popularized it when the Rick-rolled memes started, making it even more prominent. It’s a fantastic funny karaoke song choice that’ll have everyone in stitches.
10. Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
Is it possible to have a little bit of Freddie Mercury without having a funny karaoke night? For years, people have been performing this song in films, television programs, and in daily life. The lyrics are enjoyable and contagious.
11. Africa (Toto)
Did you know that this band had never been to Africa when they wrote their famous funny karaoke song? It’s been a classic since the 80s, regardless of whether it was written in Africa or not. Everyone in the karaoke audience will undoubtedly join in.
12. Don’t Stop Believin’ (Journey)
If you’re not a fan of this well-known rock jam, then the name will surely get you pumped up, whether you’re the one singing or just a member of the audience. The words aren’t too difficult to remember.
13. All Star (Smash Mouth)
All Star is a hilarious hit that is ideal for karaoke night anywhere, thanks to its popularity in the Shrek films and other parts of popular culture.
14. It’s Gonna Be Me (NSYNC)
Everyone knows that Justin Timberlake’s ramen noodles have those locks. This song has become a part of meme culture due to its pronunciation of the word “me” and its rendition at karaoke night is just as entertaining.
15. I Want It That Way (Backstreet Boys)
Let’s be honest, any boy band song is going to make for a fantastic funny karaoke session. The Backstreet Boys are one of the most well-known boy bands throughout the world.
16. Stacy’s Mom (Fountains of Wayne)
This song is somewhat raunchy but also so funny that you can’t help but chuckle when you hear it. The straightforward and even lyrics to this hit will appeal to karaoke fans.
17. Let’s Dance (David Bowie)
The song is another one of the best funny karaoke songs in the world with the iconic title isn’t all that funny, but it’s a sure-fire method to get everyone dancing. You’ll be jiving and shaking as you croon the words ‘David Bowie.’
18. Teenage Dirtbag (Wheatus)
Is this a song about being a useless adolescent that is sung by men in their thirties? It’s a karaoke classic among those who want to recall their high school years.
19. Shallow (Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper)
Although A Star Is Born is a serious film, when you get wasted at a karaoke bar and start belting out this song, it will become much more amusing. Do you think you can hit those famed Gaga notes?
20. Hollaback Girl (Gwen Stefani)
Everyone knows the well-known lyrics, yet they are not difficult to identify because they are spelled out in the song! This song is insane, really bananas!
21. Good as Hell (Lizzo)
Even though Lizzo is relatively young in the song industry, she has made a significant impact with songs like this one. It’s a feel-good tune from beginning to end – and it’ll make you smile with delight.
22. Hit Me Baby One More Time (Britney Spears)
Britney Spears’s song “I’m a Slave 4 U” is extremely relevant today, and it’s one of her most classic songs. You’ll get laughs and cheers from all of her biggest fans.
23. Wannabe (The Spice Girls)
This song will get you shouting out to everyone in the crowd as soon as possible if they want to be your lover! It’s not often you come across a song like this.
24. Mr. Brightside (The Killers)
You’ll win over the karaoke bar with this song because of its legendary status. Mr. Brightside is a wonderful karaoke choice, with its quick lyrics and delivery.
25. Constipated (Weird Al Yankovic)
Constipated is the crudest interpretation of Avril Lavigne’s hit Complicated by Weird Al. You’ll have everyone in stitches!
26. Mambo No. 5 (Lou Bega)
This song has been making people’s ringtones for decades, and it’s been referenced in pop culture (including the TV show The Office). It’s stupid, amusing, and ideal for karaoke.
27. Sweet Caroline (Neil Diamond)
This song may have been a serious composition when it was originally composed, but it’s now become a classic tune to sing while intoxicated. This makes it ideal for karaoke night.
28. Sk8ter Boi (Avril Lavigne)
Avril Lavigne’s signature sound and style will always bring back memories of the 2000s. People will want to karaoke this song with you just for the nostalgia of it, let alone its popularity. It is another one of the best funny karaoke songs of all time.
29. Let It Go (Idina Menzel | Frozen)
Let It Go, which is a popular Disney song, has become quite popular among children. This famous Disney number is loved by both adults and youngsters. Let It Go is a fantastic comic karaoke choice because belting out those notes might be difficult. Singing along simply generates amusement.
30. The Llama Song (GoNoodle and Moose Tube)
It’s a weird song about various kinds of llamas, among other creatures. There isn’t much sense to it; rather, there is plenty of fun and a silly rhythm.
31. Dance Monkey (Tones and I)
These days, it seems that everyone is a fan of Tones and I. These are always good karaoke songs. You won’t have to put out as much effort if everyone else knows the words.
32. Girls Just Want to Have Fun (Cindi Lauper)
This beloved classic pop song is for everyone! Brownie points if you sing karaoke to it after a few drinks, and really let loose.
33. Dancing Queen (Abba)
This is a feel-good song that audiences and karaoke singers will enjoy. In the ’70s, Abba produced some fantastic songs, and this is one of them.
34. Lazy Sunday (The Lonely Island)
This is one of the best funny karaoke songs is a classic on the karaoke scene, due to the success of The Lonely Island and Chris Parnell in their most recent seasons on Saturday Night Live.
35. Amish Paradise (Weird Al Yankovic)
I don’t know what to make of this odd, parodic adaptation of Gangster’s Paradise. And maybe that’s why it’s such a great choice for a hilarious karaoke song selection.
36. Whip It (Devo)
The lyrics are so simple to follow, and you can’t help but grin or laugh when hearing and singing them. Whip It is a well-known karaoke song.
37. Say My Name (Destiny’s Child)
This funny karaoke song is about grief and betrayal, yet anyone singing it drunk at karaoke will undoubtedly receive some laughs because almost everyone can connect!
38. This Is How We Do It (Montell Jordan)
If you know the words to this song’s title, you’ll undoubtedly recognize the song as well. It has a lively rhythm and goes back to old-school form. The nostalgia of heartfelt mirth will transport you back to your childhood years.
39. Tubthumping (Chumbawamba)
When you go to choose a karaoke song, the name of this track and the artist alone may make you laugh. Have fun shouting along!
40. All the Small Things (Blink-182)
This funny karaoke song is already playing in your head, isn’t it? It’s a crowd-pleaser and a reminder of the noughties, which is enough to make most people laugh.
41. Life is a Highway (Rascal Flatts)
Whether you’re a fan of Cars or know it from pop culture, everybody loves to sing this song. Sing it at a karaoke bar and you might make a new friend.
42. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer (Elmo; Patsy)
This is a hilarious karaoke choice, and it’s doubly so if you’re at the karaoke bar during the Christmas season!
43. Party in the USA (Miley Cyrus)
This funny karaoke song is a favorite of teenagers and millennials, and it will be great entertainment for karaoke night. Even if you don’t know the notes, belting it out will be entertaining enough to make you laugh.
44. You Oughta Know (Alanis Morissette)
This is a fantastic funny karaoke song to sing karaoke to. And, if you need further evidence, consider shows like The Office, which have employed it in good fun.
45. The Real Slim Shady (Eminem)
Discuss a fascinating rap to attempt at funny karaoke. Eminem’s famous song is more of a talk rap, making it easy enough for anyone to perform at karaoke night.
46. No Scrubs (TLC)
The combination of chimney and radio reminds us of simpler times, so performing karaoke to boy bands or girl groups is as lighthearted as it gets. You’ll be laughing and smiling throughout this song.
47. Since U Been Gone (Kelly Clarkson)
Plenty of people have attempted to conquer this famous in their American Idol auditions, and they have all failed hilariously. Will you give it your best shot at karaoke night?
48. Sweet Dreams Are Made of This (Eurythmics)
This somewhat robotic pop song is well-known, and if you recall watching a character from the TV show Parks and Recreation perform it, you’ll know how amusing it can be.
49. Wagon Wheel (Darius Rucker)
This song will have you rocking and moving. It’s likely that the funny karaoke audience will be eager to sing along to this one.
50. Rehab (Amy Winehouse)
It’s possible for everyone to sing on funny karaoke night, but not everyone can. The majority of people cannot match Winehouse’s ability, thus this karaoke selection is certain to bring a smile to your face while you attempt it.
51. Jenny (Tommy Tutone)
Do you know the words to this one? It’s likely that you do. Is it a familiar sequence of digits, “8-6-7-5-3-0-9”? This karaoke song will appeal to the middle generation.
52. YMCA (Village People)
This one is an ideal funny karaoke song if you want to perform a song that everyone knows and can participate in. With included dance routines, this is one of the most hilarious karaoke songs available.
53. Call Me Maybe (Carly Rae Jepsen)
You’ll either steal the show or make a fool of yourself. At any rate, you’ll undoubtedly get some laughs and smiles when one of the most popular pop songs from this period plays.
54. Old Town Road (Lil Nas X)
The fluttering yellow and black flag, a cowboy on horseback, and the score by Maurice Sendak all perfectly capture the Wild West’s nostalgia. Will you replicate it to perfection or cause a riot of laughter?
55. Islands in the Stream (Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton)
The melody and harmony of this song are somewhat similar to “Keep the Faith,” which is a country ballad. This song may be either sweet or cringe-worthy. You’ll definitely get some good laughs if you duet it with someone you aren’t romantically involved with.
56. Ice, Ice Baby (Vanilla Ice)
You’ll be attention-getting when you sing this song at karaoke. Ice, Ice Baby is a classic rap/pop number that’s just too funny not to laugh at.
57. Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus)
This karaoke song is guaranteed to get the party started, and its accompanying music video will have you performing Miley Cyrus’ trademark dance moves.
58. Creep (Radiohead)
Even though you may not be a creep, no one would take you seriously if you sang this song at karaoke. You’d have to ironically select it and hope others get the joke…
59. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go (Wham!)
Most of the lyrics are “jitterbug” and “boom,” so even if you’re drunk, you won’t have any problem singing along.
Conclusion: Funny Karaoke Songs
We’ve gathered a list of the best funny karaoke songs for your next karaoke session. Why not go through our list of karaoke songs for bad singers if you’re a self-admitted terrible karaoke singer?
Frequently Ask Questions
Q: Does karaoke make you sound better?
A: No, karaoke doesn’t make you sound better. In fact, for some people, it may make them sound worse because they’re not used to singing in front of people. Karaoke can be a fun way to let loose and have some laughs, though.
Q: What are some funny karaoke songs for females?
A: Some funny karaoke songs for females include “Wrecking Ball” by Miley Cyrus, “Gone” by Kelly Clarkson, and “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor.
Q: What are some funny karaoke songs for males?
A: Some funny karaoke songs for males include “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” by The Darkness, “Islands in the Stream” by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton, and “Old Town Road” by Lil Nas X.
That’s all for the funny karaoke songs list. You can also check out 51+ Best Karaoke Songs in Spanish for Your Next Fiesta and 50 Best Karaoke Songs for Low Female Voices (So Far).