Do you want to know what is the best 3/4 guitar for beginners?
These days playing guitar is becoming a trend not only in adults but the kids also want to learn it in an early stage. Among all the guitars available in the market, ¾ guitars are considered as the best, especially those who are starting their journey in guitar playing.
Today, we’re going to show you some of the best ¾ guitars for beginners. These are the best guitars for boys, it’s easy to use and easy to learn. Let’s have a look at the top 9 ¾ guitars for beginners.
- 1. Fender FA-15 3/4 Scale Kids Steel String Guitar
- 2. Classical Guitar Beginner Acoustic Nylon Guitar
- 3. Oscar Schmidt OG5 3/4-Size Kids Acoustic Guitar
- 4. Classical Guitar Beginner Acoustic
- 5. Donner 3/4 Acoustic Guitar Kit 36 Inch
- 6. Yamaha JR1 FG Junior 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar
- 7. Pyle 36” Classical Acoustic Guitar-3/4
- 8. WINZZ HAND RUBBED Series – Left Handed 36 Inches
- 9. Fender Squier 3/4 Size Kids Mini Strat Electric
Fender kids’ acoustic guitar is considered the best ¾ guitar for beginners. It has awesome qualities and the method of using it is quite easy. It has an ideal size which is suitable for kids aged 6 to 12 years. It comes with accessories and you can play immediately right after unboxing it.
Moreover, Fender kids’ acoustic guitar has ¾ nylon string which is best for acoustic guitar. A clip-on tuner is included in it which keeps the tuned instrument in tune and you can perform in a better way.
- With 3 + 3 headstocks and Walnut Bridge, you can get better results.
- It comes in a bundle; tuner, strap, picks, Austin Bazaar, and DVD.
- It features a mahogany neck that gives your guitar a lively feel.
Acoustic classical guitar is perfect for beginners especially the one who is breaking into the guitar world. It is easy to use and gives you the best tune. The material of the guitar is featured with solid basswood, hard maple neck, and fretboard head makes it quite durable.
In this regard, Acoustic classical guitar is having D, A, E nylon strings which are easy to play even for the younger players. It comes in a waterproof bag, nylon strap, and guitar tuner with battery.
- It comes in a dreadnought body that is of high quality.
- The 6 nylon strings give you awesome sound quality and you can make tunes quite easily.
- It is lightweight and the solid basswood makes it quite durable.
Oscar Schmidt acoustic guitar is perfect for kids who want to learn guitar. It is easy to understand and ¾ size is ideal for kids to carry for long hours. It features a smaller body and the shorter neck allows you to play it easily and frequently without getting tired.
Therefore, the Oscar Schmidt acoustic guitar is having a Mahogany body and the chrome hardware makes it quite durable. It comes in a gig bag, clip-on tuner, strap, DVD, instructional book, and polishing cloth.
- Its ¾ size is ideal for kids aged between 8 to 11 years.
- The smaller body and shorter neck allow you to play it easily.
- It comes with accessories which help you to play it immediately and learn instantly.
Acoustic classical guitar is the most traditional and standard craft which is having awesome qualities. The best thing about this guitar is that the strings are made up of nylon which is super-soft and easy on the fingers of beginners.
Moreover, Acoustic classical guitar is the best ¾ guitar for adults which is featured with solid basswood and hard maple on the neck to make it quite durable. The dreadnought body is quite light in weight.
- It comes in a kit that includes a bag, strap, tuner, and two picks.
- The nylon strings are stretchable and give you the best tune.
- It is lightweight and easy to understand.
Donner acoustic guitar is considered as the best 3/4 guitar for beginners which gives you the combination of tone and playing it quite easily. It is ideal to give you a more pronounced tune and punchy for picking up the lead as well.
In this regard, Donner acoustic guitar gives you a rich and warm resonate sound that is of high quality. It is featured with alloy metal and phosphor bronze strings that give alluring tunes.
- Its spruce top which is laminated with mahogany back provides better resonance.
- The dreadnought body offers great volume, bass, and fuller sound quality.
- It is easy to play and the accessories in the kit help you to play easily.
Yamaha acoustic guitar is the best ¾ guitar for beginners that is having awesome qualities. It is having a smaller body that is light-weighted and easy to carry for young players. The shorter neck and the spruce top offer great comfortability.
Moreover, Yamaha acoustic guitar gives you an authentic acoustic tone that is of high quality. The back material is made up of mahogany body and rosewood fretboard makes it quite durable.
- The bronze strings are quite flexible and give you the best tune.
- It is called FG Junior so it takes less space.
- It is having a spruce top which gives an authentic acoustic tone.
Pyle classical acoustic guitar is featured with a junior scale size that is perfect. It is considered as the best ¾ classical guitar that is having 6 strings where you can do recitals, rehearsals, and practices. The nylon strings are quite smooth and give you the perfect tune.
In this case, Pyle’s classical acoustic guitar is featured with handcrafted construction which makes it quite durable and different such as linden wood body, birch headstock, and rosette linden laminate finish, etc.
- The 6 strings of the guitar offer a great variety of tunes and you can practice better.
- It comes with a kit that includes a bag, tuner, spare strings, and paroled picks.
- The body of the guitar is made up of Linden wood which is quite durable.
WINZZ acoustic guitar is a ¾ size dreadnought acoustic guitar that is of high quality. The handcrafted body and the “X” bracing structure of the guitar give you warm and bright tones. It has the properties of giving great extension and response as well.
In addition to that, WINZZ acoustic guitar is made up of high-density wood fingerboard and a sturdy bridge makes it quite smooth. The head of the gear machine is sealed that help in keeping the strings in tune.
- It is having a handcrafted body which makes the tone warm and bright.
- The 36 inches dreadnought is ideal for kids and easy to carry.
- The phosphor Bronze of the string material is of high quality.
Fender Squier ¾ electric guitar is considered the best ¾ guitar for beginners. The best thing about this guitar is that the maple neck is having a “C” shape which looks quite attractive and the 20-fret fingerboard is easy to carry.
Moreover, Fender Squier ¾ electric guitar is having 3 single-coil Stratocaster pickups which can be switched five-way. The Stratocaster guitar bridge system is hardtail vintage-style which makes it quite durable.
- It comes in accessories which include an amplifier, tuner, cable, picks, and DVD.
- The length of the scale is 22.75” which is ideal for kids.
- The material of the Fretboard is Indian Laurel that is f high quality.
Frequently Ask Questions
Q 1. At what age should I use a 3/4 guitar?
A. It is recommended to use ¾ guitar at the age of 8-11 years. You can also check out the Best Online Guitar Lessons.
Q 2. What is the difference between 3/4 guitar and full?
A. The difference is that ¾ guitar has the dimension of 36×13 inches whereas the full-sized guitar has a 40×15 inches dimension.
Q 3. What’s the Best 3/4 Guitar for Beginners?
A. Several ¾ guitars are best for beginners such as; Yamaha acoustic guitar, Fender steel-string guitar, Martin acoustic guitar, and Oscar Schmidt acoustic guitar.
What’s the Best 3/4 Guitar for Beginners?
To sum up, these ¾ guitars are perfect for beginners, kids, and students. As the strings are made up of super-soft material which will make it quite easy to play tunes. Make sure that which type of material and size you want so that you get the perfect item.